Updated on 24.02.2014.
Scabit11. Which substance increases in volume both at very high and very low temperatures?
So many Astrophysicists became Professors or renowned worldwide by publishing their astonishing theories regarding “Blackholes”. There has been never ending arguments regarding the different characteristics of “Blackholes”. Now Stephen Hawking has sent the concept of “Blackholes” to “Blackholes”. Now it has become “Greyholes”.
“What is West, what is East?”
Sun rising or setting?
Or the Earth moving from the West to the East?
Are you planning to appear in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE)? If you want to prepare well these guidance and tips would help you.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) would be the biggest and most important competitive examination you face at this stage of your life. The result would decide how your future career and life would be. Whether you do well or badly in this examination would change your life permanently for the better or worse. It is better to act responsibly now and grab every opportunity to do well in the examination, rather than repenting the rest of your life for not doing so, as millions of people have been doing. You need to do well to get admission in good institutions for further studies in your chosen subject. If you fail to do so that would affect the rest of your life permanently.
This article provides the candidates appearing in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE), with the techniques of preparing comprehensive and efficient lists of suggestive important topics on all subjects, that are most relevant to their examination, to improve their performance and achieve Success in the examination.
These techniques provide the candidates with a comprehensive list of topics covering the whole syllabus that would help them using their reading or preparation time more efficiently and thereby, maximise their chances of achieving higher marks in the examination. This is in contrast to a short or small list of suggestions of “hot topics” that is speculative and would more likely lead the candidates to disaster in the examination as most speculative actions do. Remember, “hot topics” are like “hot air” above the oven that disappears very quickly, and in case you are unlucky you might burn your hand if you try to grasp it.
In addition to the techniques of preparing a comprehensive and efficient list of suggestions, the techniques of “How to prepare for the WBJEE examination” have also been included here for the benefit of the candidates. These techniques have been used successfully over the years to increase the efficiency of the preparation for the examination and achieve higher marks. The candidates would definitely improve their performance in the examination if they could implement these techniques appropriately. By following these techniques they would have an edge over the other candidates taking the examination.
These guidance and tips on “WBJEE Examination: The Secrets of Preparation, Suggestions and achieving Success” include:
* The secrets of success in the WBJEE Examination.
* How to score higher marks in the WBJEE Examination?
* How to prepare really useful suggestions for the WBJEE Examination?
* What are the advantages of the techniques discussed here for the WBJEE Examination?
* How to use the suggestions for the WBJEE Examination?
* How to use the time available before the WBJEE Examination?
* How to prepare well for the WBJEE examination?
* Why other candidates’ marks in the WBJEE examination are important to you?
Best Examination Tips –
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE):
The Secrets of Preparation, Suggestions and achieving Success
Notice from themedideas.com to all using paid services/reading
All paid services/reading are non-refundable under any circumstances
This is pay per view, pay once read once. The article could be read only once immediately after paying. If the page is closed the article would not open again without paying again.
NUMed Malaysia Campus
Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
* Succeeded in the JEE at first attempt
* Experience of teaching and examination guidance for 30 years
* Research result reported in the BBC and other international news
* National Scholar (awarded for high marks in the Secondary Examination)
* Author and co-Author of several publications in the indexed international journals
* Author of article on the preparation and techniques for examination in the British Medical Journal
* Certified teacher – completed “Training the Trainers” and “Problem Based Learning” courses (UK)
* Prepared list of topics for and invited speaker in Deanery Training Programme for the trainees in the UK
* Developed novel preparation and answering techniques to increase efficiency and marks in the examination
© Dr Sudipta Paul, themedideas.com, 2013